Haute Chocolate

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Favorite Jeans

I recently couldn't find my favorite black jeans .. actually they're black jeggings from j brand and i love them! it doesnt get that cold in winter here in sydney so a pair of jeggings is just the right amount of warmth that i need in winter! i pretty much worth them all winter.. and when i suddenly couldn't find them the other day when the temperature took a sudden dip .. i figured it was time that i went and bought another pair of jeggings... (and no.. i never wear jeans anymore.. for me my jegging looks exactly the same as my jeans.. just 10 times as comfortable.. so why would i ever wear jeans? ) .. so i went on my favorite website for new jeggings...


whilst looking at my usual j brand jeggings (j brand jeans have been the only brand of jeans that i've worn for quite a few years now) .. i decided to check out other brands such as james jeans for jeggings... and found this particular pair:
... and after reading a few reviews decided to give it a go...

and boy was i glad that i did!! i absolutely love love these jeans/jeggings!!! they are sooo comfortable.. its more of a medium waist than a low waist like the j brand jeggings are, and its a lot more stretchy.. which i guess is good and bad at the same time.. good because its actually even more comfy than my j brand jeggings but bad because i'm worried it'll stretch out eventually and won't fit so well anymore... but for now i love them! =) .. they also feel thicker than my j brand ones.. which i guess is good for winter? ... here are some pics from the revolveclothing website..

i like to think these look just as good on my butt as it does on the model here... hehe...

btw.. talking about revolveclothing... i just checked out the elizabeth and james collection.. and i dont think there's a single item i wouldn't loooveee to have in my closet!
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home