Haute Chocolate

Sunday, January 17, 2010

there's no place like home..

I'm thinking about moving back home by the end of the month.. so as a result i'm trying to rent my apartment out for some extra cash... its actually quite sad for me, cos even though i've only been here in this apartment for just under a year... it was finally starting to feel like home...

the only great thing about it tho... is that i'll finally have some spare money to save for that trip i want to take at the end of the year to korea and then the states (NYC here i come!! ) ... AND the bedroom i had back at my mom's is much bigger than the small bedroom i have now.. thank goodness for more space!! (my current bedroom below... all i can fit is a bed... thank goodness for a built in wardrobe!) ... i'm gonna miss my purple (its a lot more purple than the photo portrays) room tho ... =(

also... last night went to a friend's bday and one of the girls there had on this totally cute black maxi dress... its making me crave another maxi dress now for the summer... i feel like i live in my denim cut off shorts every weekend... its about time i start dressing in something more appropriate for someone in their mid 20's right? (gawd... think this is the first one i've EVER admitted i'm kinda in my mid 20's... *gulp!!) .... any recommendations as to where i can find cheap nice maxi dresses?



1 Comments:

Blogger Coleen said...

SHEIKE!! i saw some really beautiful ones while you were trying on your purple dress!! they're so elegant as well!!

I know, do you think we will be 30 and still live in our denim shorts? if i have kids, bet they'll be embarrassed to be grocery shopping with their mum in denim cut offs :P

i heart maxis too!!!

January 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home