Haute Chocolate

Monday, January 10, 2011

Japanese Magazine


The other day I was at our local ramen place.. (genki ramen at artarmon station.. awesome cheap authentic ramen) .. and they always have japanese magazines and manga for you to read whilst you wait for your food or if you don't want to talk to your fellow diners =P ...

and I picked up this particular bright pink one with what i thought was just this random japanese model on the color... when i got to my table and starting reading the mag (well flipping through the pictures since I probably know only like 20 japanese words.. ) ... and realised.. its Nicole Richie!! .. i was like.. woah!!! .. i didn't even recognise her at all!!!

i wanted to take more photos to show you guys but i was embarrassed to take more cos i was sitting with my bf and 2 of his other guy friends.. hehe..

but here's the one i managed to take... >>>>>

ps. i keep on wanting to do outfit posts, but im either too embarrassed by how messy my room is in the background.. or how shiaty the quality of the photo is... i have my bf's old dslr camera.. but its just so much more convenient with my iphone. .. =P i promise i'll get one up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home