Haute Chocolate

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

happy australia day.. for yesterday...


Yesterday for australia day .. we had a bbq during the day.. and another one at night... and today i just had left over sausages for dinner with bbq sauce... argh... healthy... think i feel sick now...

yesterday during the bbq.. two of the girls came upstairs to help me get the dessert.. and whilst we were up here.. we thought we'll just take a few photos with my bridesmaid dress... and here they are: =) a big thanks to my lovely model and to my co-"stylist".. hehe..







and here's cols and i trying to get in on the act =P




had a great time girls... can't wait to post up the photos from J's camera... =) loving maxi dresses atm ... i'm starting to think that maybe i'm suppose to start dressing "my age"? ... loving a printed maxi dress i saw for only $50 at a random store in my local westfield... can't wait til i can get my hands on some extra $$$ .... in addition to maxi dresses... i'm craving a pair of black j brand skinny jeans... and when i receive them.. i want to rip them!! =P

xoxo...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home