Haute Chocolate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

more beijing


okay i'm being super lazy again.. and i've just found these random beijing photos on my laptop so i thought i'll post them..

at the forbidden city..


having yogurt with my cousin .. chinese style... hehe

no.. not a random kid... one of my dad's friends was taking us around and this is his daughter.. isn't she a cutie? lol.. sweetest personality ever.. and she called jer an apple.. cos he's "round" like one.. haha..

jer and i with my cousin at maccas in beijing...


maccas in beijing... taro pie!! yumm!


blueberry and cucumber chips in beijing.. they were surprisingly... "refreshing???"


just a random photo of me buying a cap for my lunch time runs.. my cousin and i both accidentally took a hat each without realising it and only paid for one.. lol.. opps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home